Sunday, June 12, 2011

WARFARE PRAYER

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith, I arise and establish my legal right and dominion over this region and territory which You have given me. According to Daniel 9:4,You are the only "Great and Dreadful" GOD; keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love You and to them that keep Your commandments.



I appeal to the GOD who said in 2 Chronicles 7:13-16, if I shut up the Heaven there will be no more rain, if I command the locust to devour the land, if I send pestilance among my people, if my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, I will hear from Heaven and forgive their sin, I will heal their land. My eyes will be open and my ears attend to their prayer that is made into this place. For now have I chosen and sactified this house that My name may be there forever and my eyes and my heart shall be perpetually there. I declare that this place is sactified. I present my body as a living sacrifice by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer. Make these prayers holy and acceptable unto You.



I confess my sins and the sins of our Fathers. Let grace and mercy prevail over us. I declare I have a free passage for my prayers to ascend into the realm of the supernatural and they will not be earth bound. I come into agreement with the supreme good of Heaven. I am seated in Heavenly places with Christ Jesus; therefore, war from this plan and realm. I declare that the annointing of GOD breaks every yolk; open every portal and assign angels to reinforce me as I advance into new levels, new dimentions, new realms, and territories. Let there be a breakthrough in the heavens. I tap into apostolic and prophetic veins. I shatter glass ceilings, I smash spiritual bars and higher membranes. I declare a breakthrough atmosphere is established. I recalibrate the spiritual climate and decree that every bit of lukewarmness must be replaced with the fire and zeal of GOD. Baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire; let there be fire in my mouth as I advance in this prayer. I take authority over demonic satanic atmospheres and climates created by cultic activities,destiny altering images, incantations, ill spoken words, witchcraft hostil environments, fear, terrorism, hatred, and violence in the name of JESUS. I command the spirituanl climate to shift, the economic climate to shift, the social climate to shift,cultural climate to shift, educational climate to shift, political climate to shift, Ecclesiastical climate to shift in the name of JESUS. I command the atmosphere must be filled with the glory of GOD. Father, fill the atmosphere, fill the environment with Your glory ! I alter this environment and declare, it is now suitable for my ministry to thrive, my relationships to thrive, my children to thrive, my loved ones to thrive, my business to thrive, my ideas to thrive, my nation to thrive, and my economy to thrive. I establish a supernatural environment for miracles to occur. I war in the name of JESUS and by His shed blood, which is the shed blood of the Lamb. The Lamb that was slain before the foundations of the world. By Him evil must be destroyed; for this reason was the Son of God made manifest that He would destroy the works of darkness. I decree and declare that the works of darkness are destroyed. I breakthrough the prevailing and sustaining powers of darkness over this region in the name of JESUS. Amen " But thanks be to GOD, which giveth us the VICTORY through our LORD JESUS CHRIST" 1 Corinthians 15:57 ~Abundant Blessings and Love~

(Please feel free to copy or repost)

No comments: